Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Start: 09:00 - 13/10/2017
End: 16:00 - 03/11/2017
Who is this course for?
: Those who are not in a professional teaching role but would like to persue teaching as a career.
What will I learn?
: This qualification provides an introduction to teaching.
• Understand your own role and responsibilities in relation to training
• Understand appropriate training and learning approached in a specialist area
• Demonstrate your session planning skills
• Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
• Understand the use of different assessment methods and the needs for record keeping
• Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
• Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
• Understanding assessment in education and training
How will I be assessed?
: One assignment, two examinations, and a micro teaching session 30 minutes.