CIPD Level 5 Human Resources Management - 22/02/2018
Start: 18:00 - 22/02/2018
End: 21:00 - 22/02/2018
This course is one evening a week on a Thursday for 40 weeks.
Who is this course for?
: This unit is suitable for persons who:
• seek to develop a career in HR management and development
• are working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend their
knowledge and skills
• have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies
• need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental
What will I learn?
: The qualification covers the following modules:
• Developing Professional Practice
• Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
• Using Information in Human Resources
• Improving Organisational Performance
• Resourcing and Talent Planning
• Managing and Co-ordinating the Human Resources Function
How will I be assessed?
: Assignment Based
: No formal entry requirements although an induction interview will be completed.