Health and Safety Awareness - 19/01/2018
Start: 09:00 - 19/01/2018
End: 17:00 - 19/01/2018
Who is this course for?
: This Site Safety Plus course is for you if you’re considering, or already, working within the construction and civil engineering industry.
The course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and co-workers safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, incorporating actions that can be implanted should you feel an individual’s health and safety is being put at risk.
What will I learn?
: On completion of the course delegates will have developed an understanding of;
• the need to prevent accidents
• health and safety law
• how your role fits into the control and management of the site
• risk assessments and method statements
• performing safely and asking for advice
• how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
How will I be assessed?
: Multiple Choice
: Delegates should be competent in English. ESW Level 1 in Communication is also recommended.