Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid - 15/12/2017
Start: 09:00 - 15/12/2017
End: 17:00 - 15/12/2017
Location: Rhondda Campus
Who is this course for?
: Those who wish to obtain a qualification in Emergency First Aid.
What will I learn?
: Course description: Emergency First Aid Training Course
• Responsibilities of a First Aider/Contents of First Aid Box
• Management of an incident
• Primary/Secondary Assessments
• Dealing with a conscious/unconscious casualty
• CPR/recovery position
• Dealing with choking
• Dealing with Bleeding
• Treatment of burns and scalds
• Dealing with poisons
• Dealing with disorders of air circulation
• Dealing with shock/bleeding/stroke/epilepsy/diabetes/heart attack
• Fractures and soft tissue injuries
• Dealing with minor injuries
How will I be assessed?
: Assessment: Practical Assessment and Test Paper. Immediate resits at an additional cost of £10.00.