Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme SSSTS - 22/02/2018 to 23/02/2018
Start: 09:00 - 22/02/2018
End: 17:00 - 23/02/2018
Location: Ystrad Mynach
Two day course
Who is this course for?
: The Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme provides supervisors with an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues, as well as the legal responsibilities they have relevant to their work activities. It also actively promotes the requirement to champion Health & Safety in order to supervise effectively.
What will I learn?
: On completion of the course delegates will have an understanding of:
• health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
• your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
• risk assessments and the need for method statements
• efficient site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
• monitoring site tasks effectively
• suitable mediation when bad practice is detected
How will I be assessed?
: 25 Question Multiple Choice Exam & Written Assessment
: Delegates should be competent in English. ESW Level 1 in Communication is also recommended