Working Safely at Heights
Start: 09:00 - 11/01/2018
End: 12:00 - 11/01/2018
Who is this course for?
: Employees in roles requiring use of steps, ladders, or other access equipment to work above ground level. Supervisors/Managers instructing employees or contractors to complete works at height.
What will I learn?
: • Definition of working at height
• Understanding legal requirements
• Risk assessing the activity
• Brief introduction to permit to work systems for managing at height risks
• Safe use of steps and ladders, including equipment inspection monitoring
• Methods to reduce fall potential, fall distances
• Emergency rescue arrangements
How will I be assessed?
: Independent 15 multiple choice questions