Support for International Learners
Coleg y Cymoedd aims to offer all our learners the best support possible to help them succeed in their learning.
Before you enrol we will make sure the course you are offered is suitable for you. We can also help with your application, visas and accommodation.
When you arrive you will be introduced to the international office. Staff at the College will be able to talk to you about all aspects of Student Life .
During your course, our Learner Services and Support team can help with any difficulties or issues you may have. We can also offer additional English language support throughout your studies.
Some of what Coleg y Cymoedd offer include:-
- Course advice and support
- Visa advice
- Accommodation, airport pick-up and transfers
- An induction programme
- Local area induction
- Help registering with local services such as doctor, dentist and police
- Help with opening bank accounts
- Social activity programme and volunteering opportunities
- Help with university applications and UCAS
- Employment and career guidance
For help with how we can support you please contact our International Office