• Series of taught, self-generated and live projects
• Collaborative working with other Media based Foundation Degrees and industry
• Critical studies programme and an individual project
• An understanding of Film, Television and Contemporary Production
• Use of scale, CAD and 3D printing
• Construction in wood, metal and plastic
• Working with a wide range of molding and casting materials
• Puppet construction and performance
• Mask Making and Prop Costumes
• Sculpting from life
You need to have successfully completed the HND in Creative Production Arts or an equivalent qualification in a related subject.
• Good level of observational and drawing skills
• The ability to work with a range of resistant and non-resistant materials
• The capacity to convey ideas and concepts visually, verbal and through examples of written work
• Display high levels of enthusiasm and motivation towards the subject area
You will be assessed through completion of assignment based coursework and practical work.
On successful completion you will be equipped to work in Creative Industries, either freelance or employed in areas such as Prop Making, Costume Props, Armoury, Sculpting, Model Making and Animation. On successful completion of this course you will be receive a University of South Wales award.
No applications from overseas non-EU students