Futures@Cymoedd Employment Bureau offers learners a wide range of employability intervention which supports the learner in progressing towards their chosen career to ensure a successful transition into employment. Effective employer engagement is key to enable learners and employers to connect by matching learners to apprenticeships and full time job opportunities on leaving college.
- Intervention to support students in enhancing their employability and developing transferable attributes and skills
- Accessible employability support such as drafting a CV, job search, effective use of social media, applying for jobs, completion of application forms and preparing for interview. All of which can be delivered via group sessions, eLearning and virtual one to one meetings
- Making the connection with local, regional and national Employers
- Providing targeted sector specific employer led masterclasses to provide learners with career focused sessions which are tailored to areas of studies
- Access to work experience opportunities to support your learning
- Assist students in finding part time employment whilst undertaking their college studies
- Matching learners to apprenticeships and full time job opportunities on leaving college
- Working together with external organisations and agencies to facilitate contact between the learner and such organisations
Learners can access support by contacting a member of the team or referral via your Tutor.
To speak with a member of the team please call us on 01443663229/07971341251 or email Futures@Cymoedd.ac.uk