Working Safely at Height
Start: 09:00 - 02/10/2017
End: 12:00 - 02/10/2017
Who is this course for?
: This course develops the concepts covered in HSE Guidance document INDG455 Safe Use of Ladders and Stepladders. Employees in roles requiring use of steps, ladders, or other access equipment to work above ground level. Supervisors/Managers instructing employees or contractors to complete works at height.
What will I learn?
: Subjects covered: The qualification covers the following topics:
• Definition of working at height
• Understanding legal requirements
• Risk assessing the activity
• Brief introduction to permit to work systems for managing at height risks
• Safe use of steps and ladders, including equipment inspection monitoring
• Methods to reduce fall potential, fall distances
• Emergency rescue arrangements
How will I be assessed?
: Independent 15 multiple choice questions