Rhondda Cynon Taff Communities for Work
Live Q and A Session - Click here to access
We provide a gateway to explore information and opportunities to find your best career fit, training, jobs, apprenticeships and graduate apprenticeships.
Communities for Work (CfW) and Communities For Work + ‘Working in partnership with Communities and Job Centre Plus’ with Inspire 2 Work, the Employment Education and Training Team, Staying Well at Work and our Third Sector Partners can provide:
- One to One mentoring
- Access to a wide range of training, work experience and volunteering opportunities.
- Training for specific qualifications such as CSCS, SIA, Food Hygiene, Hair Dressing.
- Employability skills, including updating CV's, job applications and interview preparation.
- Confidence Building
- Help and advice with travel, childcare or caring responsibilities
- Guidance and support to access the internet for online job applications
- Help with finding suitable job opportunities
- Apprenticeships and Graduate Apprenticeships