Jo is a brand, communications and marketing specialist who runs Run Jump Fly, a business that helps organisations to find their story and to tell it well.
Jo’s main focus is brands - it isn’t a brand’s job to look pretty, it is to help an organisation to achieve its aims. Whether that’s a change in direction, growing turnover, increasing engagement, winning new audiences or shifting attitudes – or all of the above - a brand has a job to do. Jo spent over twenty years doing all of these things in senior brand, marketing and communications roles internationally, before setting up her own business in 2013.
She works with people all over the world from her home in Wales, collaborating with designers, writers, film-makers, illustrators and other communications and marketing professionals to help create brands that are unforgettable.
Jo has trained as a level three coach with the Institute of Learning Management and loves helping people find what they’re great at and helping them to flourish in their careers.
When she isn’t doing this, Jo is pulling pints at the family microbrewery, wondering she’s so disorganised and how her children get so mucky. She lives in Llantwit Major with her husband, teenager, ten year old and an ancient dog named Steve who unfortunately smells strongly of sardines.
She has experience in:
- creative industry careers including design, brand, film, advertising, PR, communications and marketing, writing
- working in major corporate organisations
- presentation skills
- writing - from CVs to statements
- managing people
- coaching and confidence building
- helping people find what they’re good at and figuring out how to turn that to your advantage in your career
- setting up and running a business, freelance or SME
- working internationally